1. Make a wedding board on Pinterest that's set to private. We might not even be into weddings or want to get married, but rest assured we've still got one. We just like looking at all the pretty dresses OK?
2. Pretend we're in a music video every time a particularly emotional or sassy song comes on the radio.
3. Use our periods as an excuse for anything we don't want to do. It started way back in the day with P.E. lessons and we're still doing it now because it's the one thing nobody can argue with.
4. Wear concealer on a no makeup day so we look like we're makeup free, but look a teeny bit better than when we've just woken up.
5. Only shave the parts of our legs people are going to see so during winter it's basically just ankles that get any attention.
6. Transform into Beyoncé in the car. I mean, you should see how amazing we are, but the transformation only happens when we're alone.
7. Only wear matching underwear when we think someone might see it. Those M&S five packs are just too darn comfortable and will win over our wedge-tastic lacy frenchies any day.
8. Eat really healthily in front of other people to give off the impression that we're some sort of clean eating goddess, then dig straight into the chocolate when we get home. It's all about balance right?
9. Lie about our weight, even to the doctor. Then act surprised when the doctor proceeds to weigh you and you're half a stone heavier than you said you were. 'I think that must just be post-Christmas pounds...'
10. Blame every bad mood on hormones because then you can't be mad that we shouted at you. It's not our fault, it was hormones OK?
Anyone else want to admit to doing all of the above or did I just horribly embarass myself? (When I read some of these points to Nick he said 'You can't write that on your blog!')