So today's planned post was another 'What I Wore This Week', but when it got to Wednesday and I realised I'd completely forgotten to take any photos for it so far (blogger fail) I decided nobody really wants to see a 'What I Wore at the End of This Week' so instead I decided to sit down and just write. Because I'm feeling pretty happy and grateful this week I thought that instead of writing about what I wore this week I'd write about what made me happy:
- Catching up with old friends and it feeling like you've never been apart.
- A lazy bank holiday Monday spent drinking coffee in the sun.
- Spending time by the river and feeling calm just because of the sound.
- Busy and productive days at work.
- Binge watching Dexter late on a school night so we can get to the end of a series.
- Espresso martinis.
- Lunch breaks spent outside.
- Baking (and eating) biscuits to accompany biscuit week on Bake Off.
- Listening to music I used to love.
- Looking forward to a week off work.
- Candles (seeing as it's nearly autumn and all).
- Sneaking out to Freedom Festival in my break from work.
- The best burger I've ever eaten.
- Being excited about what's to come next year in Hull.
What's made you happy this week?